To All Lakeland Automall Customers:
Our Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety
We have activated additional measures regarding hygiene and cleanliness of every facility beyond our routine cleaning. This includes additional staff and nightly cleaning crews to fully sanitize high traffic areas and anywhere a customer may visit. We have increased the frequency of these cleanings and have provided cleaning products to all of our staff so they can assist in making sure every area of the dealership is clean, safe and sanitized for the protection of everyone.
Personal Hygiene, Social Distancing & Dealership Cleaning:
- Employees are practicing frequent hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer and adhering to recommended social distancing practices.
- Employees are required to adhere to a minimum 5’ rule when standing in close proximity to any guests, colleagues and vendors.
- All non-essential dealership personnel are asked to work from home.
- Employees are required to stay home if sick, avoid contact with people who are sick and are requested to stay home for 14 days if they have traveled on any cruise liner, traveled by air or visited outside the United States.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout each dealership for Guests and employees.
- The frequency of complete dealership and vehicle cleaning has been increased, and we are using protocols and products effective against viruses.These include public spaces, high-touch areas, personal work spaces, counters, desks & keyboards, doors & door handles,bathrooms, and vehicle keys, steering wheels and door handles, and any spaces where employees work “behind the scenes”.
- A disinfection and cleaning of your vehicle is completed upon any service arrival and delivery.
- Additional cleaning teams have been hired to continually clean dealerships throughout the day.
- For your convenience we are providing at home test drives (CLICK HERE) and trade appraisals with complete online transaction processing. We will bring your new vehicle to your home or business and have the final paperwork ready for you. Complete your new purchase quickly, easily and conveniently. Buying your new vehicle has never been easier. CLICK HERE - BUY ONLINE NOW
SALES: We are dedicated to the health and safety of every customer and team member. We offer free AT-HOME Test Drives & Trade Appraisals, Complete Online Purchase options Including Financing and digital contracting paperwork and VIP delivery to your home. Every vehicle is fully disinfected upon arrival and home delivery and we use disinfectants and cleaners that will not damage the interior or exterior of any vehicle. Please remember that your purchase can take place without coming to the dealership. www.LakelandAutomall.com www.LakelandFord.com www.LakelandHyundai.com www.LakelandGenesis.com
SERVICE: At-Home Pick up, Delivery and mobile on-site services are available If you need to have your vehicle serviced and you cannot come to the dealership. Please ask and we can arrange for it to be picked up, serviced and returned to you. Please call to discuss options for pick-up, delivery and mobile service 863-583-9234.Pwww.LakelandAutoService.com
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and Florida Department of Health statements to ensure we are following all guidelines.
Meeting the Needs of Every Customer
Lakeland Automall is open for business including: sales, service, parts, body shop and our Internet Sales Department who is prepared to help any Guest who desires to purchase a vehicle online from the comfort of their home or office.
Lakeland Automall Internet Sales and Finance Department Capabilities:
- Manage your complete vehicle transaction using website, text, phone and email.
- Request a virtual test drive or product features video presentation.
- Request a test drive vehicle be delivered to your home or office.
- Request a trade appraisal at your home or office.
- Complete online financing applications online.
- Conduct a complete vehicle delivery process, including all paperwork from your home or office.
City of Lakeland
Resolution 5622 Requiring Face Coverings in Indoor Public Locations has passed 5-2. The Resolution shall become effective on 8/3/2020 at 5 p.m. and shall expire at 5 p.m. on 10/5/2020 unless extended by further action of the City Commission.